EXPERIENCES FOR LARGE AND SMALL IN THE VAL SARENTINO/SARNTAL VALLEY AND REINSWALD
All together, all happy
Exercise is good for children – but it can also be a strain on their parents. It doesn’t have to be so, however. There is plenty for every family member to discover and enjoy in the Val Sarentino/Sarntal Valley, with something new every day. Just imagine taking the kids along the "Urlesteig" - the nature experience in the Val Sarentino/Sarntal Valley” trail, where you can see rare flowers and paddle barefoot in the ponds along the way, or climb up on a giant dragonfly. Look over here – there is no end of wonderful photo opportunities to fill the family album.
Fishing at Sarner Forellenzucht Trout Farm
Hook your own fish at the Trout Farm – great fun for all the family! Equipment is available for hire free of charge! On request, we’ll be happy to prepare a meal in our kitchens from your catch so that you can enjoy your self-caught fish!
Pool fun for all the family
Enjoy a hot summer’s day in the open-air swimming pool, and cool down in the refreshing water! Swimming, splashing, diving, sunbathing, relaxing... there’s something for everyone in Sarnthein Lido. Snacks and drinks are available from the bar.
- Footpath along the Encounter Trail from Reinswald valley station car park to Reinswald Mills.
- Riverside walk along the Talfer from Sarnthein to Bad Schörgau
- Walk from Astfeld – Winkler Waldl – Saulegg Brünnl fountain
- Walk to Öttenbacher Alm and panorama trail to Meraner Hütte
- Circular walk around Durnholzer lake
- Walk from Weißenbach to Ebenberg Alm
- Walk from Sarner Skihütte to Auener Alm
- Walk from Hallerhof to Waldrast Hütte via a forestry path
- Walk from Pichlbergalm (mountain station of the Reinswald gondola lift) to Getrumalm
- Walk from the Putzerhöfe farms to Putzer Kreuz Cross