Skigebiet Reinswald, Sarntal, Südtirol
Terms and conditions
Here you will find the current terms and conditions for the Reinswald skiing and hiking area.
Opening hours cash desk:
Ski passes are available from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Operating times of the lifts:
- The gondola lift is in operation from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. The Sattele chairlift is in operation from 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. The Pfnatsch and Anger ski lifts are open from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and from 1:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- There is no compensation for operational restrictions of any kind. There is no liability for the fact that all facilities in the Reinswald ski area are in operation and that all slopes are skiable.
- At the beginning and the end of the season, facilities may be closed and ski operations may be restricted. The ski passes are valid until April 10th, 2023 at those lifts where the snow conditions and the sufficient number of skiers allow operation.
- The prices correspond to the price list (errors excepted)
- The depot spaces must be vacated by 10 a.m. on the last booked day. All depot spaces must be vacated by April 12th, 2023.
- The ski depot can be booked at the cash desk.
Complaints or suggestions must be sent in writing with the address to the following address: Reinswalder Bergbahnen AG, Reinswald 129, I-39058 Sarntal (BZ) or email to email@example.com.