INCLUDED IN YOUR HOLIDAY: A BONUS CARD OFFERING FREE BUS & TRAIN TRAVEL AND FREE MUSEUM ADMISSION
A world full of bonuses in your hand
Now you can explore the Val Sarentino/Sarntal Valley, Bolzano/Bozen, and San Genesio/Jenesien – and experience lots more – easily and free of charge With the Bolzano Bozen Card Plus, staying in the Val Sarentino/Sarntal Valley is even more interesting and exciting. For guests, the card is your personal admission ticket to a world full of attractions and advantages enabling you to discover the Val Sarentino/Sarntal Valley, Bolzano/Bozen, San Genesio/Jenesien and the vicinity.
Overview of advantages:
- Mobility: Use of all public conveyances belonging to the South Tyrole an Transportation Network: Regional trains till Trento, municipal buses, the Ritten / Renon cableway, San Genesio / Jenesien, Colle / Kohlern, Maranza / Meransen, Meltina / Mölten and Vöran / Verano, the narrow gauge railway at the Ritten and the Mendola /Mendel funicular, the Tschögglberg bus from San Genesio / Jenesien to Hafling/Meran 2000, a roundtrip ride with the Swiss postal car between Mals and Müstair, as well as use of the Bozen BoBus sightseeing bus (April – October)
- Museums: One free admission to the following museums in Bozen as well as to the approx. 80 other museums in South Tyrol: The South Tyrole an Archeology Museum, the South Tyrolean Nature Museum, the Museion - Museum for Modern and Contemporary Art, the Municipal Museum, the Mercantile Museum, the Nativity Museum, the Cathedral Treasure Chamber, Runkelstein Castle, and the MMM Messner Mountain Museum Firmian
- Guided visits: Participation in a city tour from the weekly program of the Tourist Agency of Bolzano/Bozen City (visit in English on Saturday)
- Guided excursions: (in German and Italian): Participation in a guided excursion to one of the South Tyrol National Parks; bookable at the Tourism Board Bolzano, phone: +39 0471 307000, an excursion to the legend trail (every Wednesday) and an excursion to the Alpi della Val Sarentino/Sarntal Alps (every Tuesday and Thursday) with booking until the day before at the Tourism Board Val Sarentino/Sarntal Valley, phone: +39 0471 623091 Naturali dell’Alto Adige organizzata dall’Azienda di Soggiorno e Turismo
- Culture trip: Participation in a cultural trip organized by the Tourism Board Bolzano (in German and Italian language) bookable under phone: +39 0471 307000
- Arunda winecellars: every Tuesdays at 4:00 p.m., free visit to the Cantina produttori Bolzano; bookable until 10:00 a.m. under phone: +39 0471 270909
- Arunda winecellars: Every Thursday at 11:00 a.m., free guided tour to the Cantina Arunda in Meltina, producing quality sparkling wines, bookable under phone +39 0471 668033
- Loacker winecellars:Thursdays at 3:00 p.m., there‘s a free guided tour of the vineyard and wine cellar with wine-tasting at the Loacker Schwarhof Winery; registration by Wednesday at 3:00 p.m. by phone: +39 0471 365125
- Jenesien swimming pool: Free admission from June till late-August
Additional services in the Val Sarentino/Sarntal Valley
- Aerial tram in Reinswald (1 trip to the summit and 1 trip back to the valley per day on 7 consecutive days in the summer. 1 trip to the summit and 1 trip back to the valley per week in the winter)
- Val Sarentino / Sarntal Valley hiking bus (one two-way trip on seven consecutive days)
- Museum Rohrerhaus already integrated in the Museum Mobil-Card)
- Guided legend hike(every Wednesday – registration by Tuesday at the Tourist Agency under phone: 0471 623091)
- Guided hike in the Sarentino Alps (every Tuesday and Thursday– registration each day before at the Tourist Agency under phone: 0471 623091)
- Admission to the Sarentino swimming pool (daily from early-June till early-September)
- Mikes Bike Park (from April till October, free admission for one day)
- Guided snowshoe hike (every Tuesday and Thursday – registration each day before at the Tourist Agency under phone: 0471 623091)
- Week ticket for the Val di Pennes/Pens Valley cross-country course (from mid-December till mid-March, available at the Tourist Agency)
- Admission to the Sportzone Labnes iceskating rink (daily from early-December till mid-February)
- Reinswald Bobsled Rental (1 day loan of toboggan/ski in Reinswald – phone: 0471 625330)
- Snowshoe rental (2 days loan of snowshoes at the Sarentino Valley Tourism Agency – phone: 0471 623091)
- from Autumn 2017: New climbing hall and boulder room in Sarentino Village (two free admissions per week)
Bonus Partner Sarentino Valley:
- Bacon-tasting at the Stofnerhof (Open daily all year long from 8 pm – 12 pm and 2 pm – 5 pm)
- Hinterproslhof Cheese Factory: (10% discount on purchase of cheese. Open daily all year long from 2 pm – 6 pm)
- Mikes Bike Park (from April till October: 10 % discount on bike rentals and the rental of helmets, back protectors, and knee protectors).
- Sarentino trout farm - Restaurant, bar, fish sales. 10% discount on the menu and the fish sale. Open from Easter to end of October, every day from 10 a.m. – 10 p.m. Monday closed.
- 10% discount on the horse riding activities and horse buggy trips:
Riding stable Adamhof: horse buggy trips all year long and horse riding activities from the end of June till end of September
Riding stable and farm holiday Garmesegg: horse riding activities all year long.
Riding stable Residence Bergerhof: horse riding activities from May till October.